Saturday, February 11, 2012

January 18th - A Little Rumbly in My Tumbly

Not to worry, I'm not talking about that kind of rumbly. The eighteenth was Winnie the Pooh Day! Hooray! I love that sweet bear. If I were to make a list of things that make me smile and/or that just make me feel incredibly happy, that sweet Pooh bear and his shenanigans would be near the top of my list. Unfortunately, I was still in AZ on this day so I couldn't celebrate Pooh Bear with my own boo bear but we employed the magic of technology once again...


I bought this Pooh for Spence when he was about 18 months old. It was bigger than Spencer both in height and width! When I gave it to him it was one of the best moments ever. He grabbed Pooh, hugged him, and then tackled him and got all WWF (the wrestling, not the wildlife fund, though either are apropos) in a sweet boy way. Still makes me smile. As you can see they are still fast friends. Spence has a back-up Pooh bear at my folks' house since big Pooh barely fits in an overhead compartment, so I grabbed little Pooh and we Face Timed a Pooh Day celebration. Spence had a buddy spending the night who joined in the fun too. See? Everybody loves Pooh!

And in some sad humor news....today was also the "Book of Synonyms Day". At least that's what I went around saying all day to anyone who would listen. And then I'd say, "It's Thesaurus Day! Get it?! Book of Synonyms?" But all I got were polite smiles and a few glazed looks. Tough crowd in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment