Friday, February 24, 2012

January Recap and Outtakes

Just for fun I thought I'd take a look back at our January celebrations and see how we did.

In January we:

  • celebrated 46 holidays
  • shot five holidays "on location"
  • celebrated 10 holidays that included food and/or drink
  • tried three new recipes
  • spent $14.50 on props (not including food)
  • took over 150 pictures
  • did not realize our cats would get so much air time
  • did not realize our cats swear like sailors
  • kept it too real - it wouldn't hurt me to put on make-up every once and awhile and not show our dishes piled up in the sink
  • had a ridiculous amount of fun

I also thought I would share a few outtakes from our celebration photo shoots:

Popcorn Day

Hat Day

National Bubble Bath Day

Harlem Globetrotters Day



Feast of Fabulous Wild Men!

Beer Can Day

Friday the Thirteenth
Looking forward to more celebrating. Jump in anytime - Make Every Day a Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment