Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Recipes are in the house! Although I try my best to add links for any recipes I share here, I received a request for them to have their own little home. I think that is a great idea. Of course, it is also completely self-serving since the chances of me finding those recipes again are slim to none, so now I know exactly where to find them. (Thank you to my most favorite SIL, Linda, for the suggestion!)

If you look at the top of the blog box you will see two new tabs. One is for "Recipes" and the other is for "Resources" which provides links/info for what I use to gather my holidays.

If you have any ideas how to make this blog more user-friendly, or just more awesome, please let me know. I'm learning as I go so I'll do my best!  And, as always, thanks for joining me on this crazy adventure.

Happy Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment