Saturday, February 11, 2012

January 20th - My Hips Don't Lie

Heaven help me, there is a lot of holiday related eating going on and I'm already eyeing contestant status on the Biggest Loser. But sometimes we have to suck it up and take one for the team.

January the twentieth was Butter Crunch Day. I decided to handle the celebrating today since my two boys aren't butter crunch kind of guys. My mom, however, is a butter crunch kind of gal so I enlisted her help.

I was informed by my in-the-know parents that Dunkin' Donuts has a yummy butter crunch donut. My folks are rocking out a Dunkin' Donuts deal where you get a free donut if you buy a latte and enter a code on line at the DD website. Why not? So off to the Double D we went for breakfast.


There it is..just mocking me.


And here's my awesome mom...


She'll be pretty excited to make her blog debut shoving a donut in her donut pie hole! Just kidding. She is an amazing woman with great taste in donuts - Love you, Mom!

It may have been the sugar taking hold of my synapses but I was overly (and possibly, creepily) enamored with the door pulls at the Dunkin'. I just don't think I ever noticed this before:


Does your Dunkin' Donuts have these door handles? And, if it does, does it make you happy? I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment